Our 15th Annual Halloween Bash promises to be a spooktacular event, like none you’ve attended before! Join us on Sunday, Oct. 29 between 12 and 5 pm. You’ll be invited to travel through the snowy arctic graveyard and haunted forest; enjoy games, treats and entertainment; and have all sorts of ghoulishly good fun! Everyone is encouraged to come in costume! (We’ll have a limited supply of costumes on hand for little ones to wear during the event too!)
Here’s a sample of what’s planned:
- Spider Walking
- Snake Toss
- Putt Putt Pumpkin Golf
- Ghost Bowling
- Boo-tiful Bean Bag Toss
- Get Your Face Painted
- Fish for Treats in Marianas Trench
- Take a Trip Down the Monster Slide
- Explore the Googly Eye Slime
- Visit the Mystery Monster Mouth and Photo Booth
- Get Your Boogy on at the Spooky Dance Party
- Explosive Pumpkins!
- Spooky Storytelling!
- And some special surprises!
Admission is $5 per person. (Sorry, membership benefits do not apply for this special event!)
A monster shout out to our generous sponsors:
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson
Milodragovich, Dale & Steinbrenner, P.C.
& Biga Pizza