Parents and children will enjoy our fun, interactive programs! Programs at Children’s Museum Missoula feature fun crafts, special guest visitors and performances, and more! Our children’s programs offer activities that support physical, creative, emotional and social development. See descriptions of our programs below and view our calendar to see what is going on this week!
Some programs we offer include:
• Parent/Child Dance Class. An active, fun activity family members can enjoy together!
• Weekly Art Projects. Each week, the museum features a special art project. Whether we’re making cupcake liner birds, eggshell carton creatures, or rainbow ribbons, we’ll get kids’ creative juices flowing! Please refer to our calendar for this week’s project.
• Face Painting. Join us for fabulous face painting! Kiddos can pick from many shapes and pictures.
• Taekwondo. Master James Corbin of Championship Training will teach you kicks, blocks and how to move fast like a Ninja! Master Corbin visits twice a month. Come give your loudest kihap!
• Taletivities. A popular activity were we read a children’s story then do a craft based on that story!
• First Friday. Join us during the monthly First Friday Gallery Walk featuring artwork created by a local school or community organization, and sometimes a special performance by a local artist or performer. Admission is free from 5 – 7 pm!
• Other activities include live musical performances, readings by children’s book authors, science demonstrations, visits from groups such as the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula, the Great Bear Foundation, Mountain Line and much more.