Parents and children will enjoy our fun, interactive programs! Programs at Children’s Museum Missoula feature fun crafts, special guest visitors and performances, and more! Our children’s programs offer activities that support physical, creative, emotional and social development. See descriptions of our programs below and view our calendar to see what is going on this week!
Programs We Offer:
• Family Yoga Kids and grown-ups can explore yoga together in this fun class facilitated by Beth Gherlein. All ages are welcome! Come breathe, move, and play with us!
• Weekly Art Projects Each week the museum features a special art project. These range from paper bag masks to explorer hats to making ties for Dad. Please refer to our calendar for this week’s project.
• Kindermusik Sing, dance and move with Valerie Young. Kindermusik helps children’s social, emotional and physical development through music and movement. Find out when Valerie will be visiting next on our calendar.
• Face Painting Join us for fabulous face painting by our friend, Tony! Kiddos can pick from many shapes and pictures. Check the calendar for face painting times.
• Taekwondo Master James Corbin of Championship Training will teach you kicks, blocks and how to move fast like a ninja! Master Corbin visits twice a month. Come give your loudest kihap!
• First Friday Join us during the monthly First Friday Gallery Walk featuring artwork created by a local school or community organization, and sometimes a special performance by a local artist or performer. Admission is free from 5 – 7 pm!
• Other activities include visits from the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula and Montana Natural History Center, Mismo Gymnastics, live musical performances by kids and grownups, dancing, Crossfit for kids, and much more.