Our organization has shared invaluable resources with parents, caregivers and specialized professionals for 15 years and we have welcomed 150,000+ visitors to the museum since opening its doors in 2002! Families have enjoyed programs, exhibits, birthday parties and special events over the years and continued to do so in 2015. Please see our accomplishments and highlights below:
In 2015, we served:
- 23, 768 total visitors
- 2,012 free admission visitors
- 997 visitors on group visits
- 447 parenting class attendees
We provided support to parents through:
- Classes on topics such as Single Parent Strategies, Helping Kids Manage Their Emotions, Mindful Discipline, Shared Parenting and more.
- 100 parenting consultations
- 34 parent mediation sessions
We invested in families with young children:
- 390 took classes at a free or reduced price
- 19 families received a membership at a free or reduced price
We provided hands-on learning experiences for children:
- Our exhibits include Water Works Wonders!, Dino Dig, Dr. Kid Room, Culture Room, The Climbing Wall, Go Grow Grocery and more!
- Programs featured visitors and activities such as Big Sky Beekeepers, Championship Training Taekwondo, Fort Missoula Historical Museum, Kindermusik, Missoula Astronomical Association and Mandarin Starters.